Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we post 10 of our favorite things in each category.

Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With
1. The Penderwick Sisters
It's been so long since I've read these books, and I now really want to. I would really like to see where the sisters are now, and what each of them are doing. Such a childhood favorite. 

2. Lina and Doon 
From The City of Ember, these are two characters I want to see what happens to...(maybe I should've actually finished the series) The world they lived in was almost hopelessly doomed I wonder where they would be now.

3. Eleanor and Park
I like to think that both of them are fully happy with who they are with now, and how they are living now, but have good feelings about the other person. I don't know, would they end up together? 

4. Everyone from Harry Potter
Kind of a must. I fangirl every time J.K. Rowling puts out a new short story about the grown up characters. 

5. Celaena
From Throne of Glass, I really want to see how she is at ruling a kingdom. Also, who does she actually end up with? *whispers* Chaol! Please Chaol!

6. Skeeter
Ahhh Emma Stone was PERFECT as this role. I really want to see how her life continues, and how writing The Help affects her later career. 

7. Josie Moraine
I really felt the desperateness of her wanting to leave New Orleans, and I want to see how life is for her now. Where would she be? What would she be doing? 

8. Elizabeth Bennet
...And Mr. Darcy. Forever OTP. I would love to see how their later life would have continued, and what kind of relationship they would've had in their elder years. 

9. Maddie Brodatt
I recently read this book, and yet I still feel like I want to see how Maddie's life continued. (Maybe I should read the sequel) She seemed like someone who would find a way to always be with people she loved and do things she loved. 

10. Anne Shirley
And last but not least, Anne Shirley. I didn't read all 8 books in the series, but I still feel like she could pop up right next to me as I write this and I would still love her to death. 

How about you? Who are some characters you want to check in with?


2 comments:

  1. There's so much Eleanor & Park floating around the lists today -- I love it! (Though I opted for Cath instead of her on mine.) I LOVE that you included City of Ember, though. And, of course, I have all the Harry Potter characters on mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved City of Ember! Doon was my favourite :) Anne Shirley would be so cute too!

    ReplyDelete