Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we post 10 of our favorite things in each category. 

Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book

1. Hermione Granger
Hermione seems to have a lot of depth as a character, and I always wondered what went around in her head when she had to part with her parents forever, and what it was like to be segregated as a Muggle. 


2. Gat from We Were Liars
Gat is the outcast in the Sinclair family, and no matter how hard he tries, he can't fit in. I always wanted to be able to see inside his mind and see what struggles he encountered. 


3. Ridley Ducchanes/Sarafine
Yeah, I'm kind of cheating for this one because there is already a book out for Ridley. I absolutely adored her character though, and when this book came out I absolutely died. Now that I think about it, Sarafine might be interesting as well. 


4. Anden from Legend
Elector Primo...He gets super exciting and his character is so nicely woven in the second and especially the third book. I'm curious of his upbringing and his childhood.


5. Steelheart from Steelheart
What was Steelheart before he became the horrible Epic he was? Was he just a normal human being? How did his core change? I'm really curious as to how Epics work. 


6. Simon Snow books
I consider them a character...right? My guess is that they are based off of the Harry Potter series, but I would still love to read them . :)


7. Charlie from Please Ignore Vera Dietz
Something about Charlie as a character was crazy addicting, and every time his voice came on in the book I felt myself so intrigued in the character. 

8. Patrick from Out Of the Easy 
Can I just say that I totally had a crush on this character? (although obviously it wouldn't work, if you've read it, you would know) He was smart, adorable, fascinating, and I would totally read a book with him as the protagonist. 

9. Snape
I know we already got a bit of his story, but I would like for it to be elaborated even more. I loved Snape as a character, and he felt so real. 


Sorry I couldn't do all 10 this week, but any other suggestions? 




2 comments:

  1. Yes to Hermione and Snape!!! I have yet to read the other books on this list, but I really want to read Fangirl! :D Great list, all these character's look cool!

    Check out my TTT: http://Books4ev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL My first thought was Ridley too, then I remembered one just came out!
    My TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-tuesday-yes-i-am-late.html

    ReplyDelete