Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we list Top Ten things on...Tuesdays. Big shocker. 

Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED To Read More

1. Lauren Oliver

I read Panic recently and haven't read Before I Fall, or the Delirium series.

2. Markus Zusak
I read The Book Thief and fell utterly in love (who didn't) and would really like to read The Messenger.

3. Suzanne Young
I read The Program, got obsessed and I would love to read the second book and her other books as well.

4. Ruta Sepetys
Between Shades of Gray was such a beautiful novel that will probably be remembered as a classic novel for a long time. I need to read her other stuff!

5. Andrew Smith
Winger, as some of us may know is utter beauty. Hilarious and touching, I want to read his other books to get that quality again.

6. Siobhan Vivian 
The List was so goooodddddd. I've met her before too! She's so sweet.
7. James Dashner
I'm cheating a little bit, I admit. I've read two. But I need to finish The Maze Runner series!

8. Ransom Riggs
I'll admit I totally wimped out and couldn't even sleep with the book in my room. But the second one to Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children is something I do want to read. 

9. Megan Shepherd
The Madman's Daughter was an addicting novel and I need to read more...!


10. Melissa Landers
Alienated was a really cool sci-fi/romance novel and I am hooked. 

Check some of these authors out? 






2 comments:

  1. Ruta Sepetys's newest one, Out of the Easy, is awesome! Quite a departure from Between Shades of Gray. I have it if you want to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete