Monday Madness

Mondays after spring break are always terror. So I decided to lift my spirits up with a little bit of Monday Madness!

What I am currently reading: 
It's interesting. It's a fantasy story set in a world I still don't really understand. I have never read any of Tamora Pierce's works before, and it was really hard for me to get into this world of Dogs and Puppies and whatnot. The story is really slooowww so far, but I don't know, it's a nice read while I wait for my books that are on hold in the library.

What I just finished reading:

Reviews of some of these are out!





What I look forward to reading: 
A murder mystery that occurs when Anna's best friend is murdered and she is the main suspect. My really trusted book adviser Jenn told me about it and said it was really good. PS. go look at Jenn's blog.... she's like FAMOUS. 
A horror book where Juliet, the main character must stop her mad father from doing ruthless things. Looks really different.

So YA. Yay, at least this made me feel better! 



No comments:

Post a Comment