Super 6 Books/Series with the most Romantic Couples – Epic Love!

Super Six Sunday is a meme created by Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by "Top Ten Tuesday" from The Broke and the Bookish.

Okay, well I won't necessarily make this the most romantic couples but the couples I love the romance between<3

Super Six Books with the Most Romantic Couples
1. RON AND HERMIONE
Oh how can one not love this? I have to say I was hoping for Harry and Hermione, but after a while I began to love this couple more and more! They are so adorable:)...!
2. LIESEL AND RUDY
From The Book Thief, this relationship never developed but I still love it... so MUCH!!! I won't completely spoil it but such a gorgeous ending.
"How about a kiss, Saummensch?"
3. TRIS AND TOBIAS
Why is it that I love forbidden love so much?? Two people not admitting they are in love with each other. <3! Especially these characters, one a teacher, the other a student, both Divergent..

4. AUGUSTUS AND HAZEL
This is officially the best book of all time. Like..EVER. The romance isn't just love and passion and want but a real and thrilling love. It sent shivers up my arms. 

5. SABA AND JACK
A kick-butt heroine who doesn't take sass from anyone. Match her with practically the most charming guy on earth and what do you get? Romance-duh! I love that Saba has her mind set not to let him get to her, but the heart never lies...(From Blood Red Road)
6. CLARY AND SIMON
Okay, so ya. Clary and Jace were just so perf. But because of a completely unexpected ending that I will not spoil, I have to say this is better. Isn't it completely aggravating but cute at the same time when two characters a re best friends and one of them likes the other? Mwah! (From The Mortal Instruments)

No comments:

Post a Comment