Super Six Sunday: Super Six Books I wish I lived in/I'm glad I don't live in

Super Six Sunday is a meme created by Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by "Top Ten Tuesday" from The Broke and the Bookish.


Super Six Books I Wished I Lived In/I'm Glad I Don't Live In 
1. HARRY POTTER. <3
Like WHHATTTT? Who wouldn't love to live in Harry Potter? Well, ok, I have to say the last three are with Voldemort in them so it wouldn't be the most pleasant place to live in but still. Butterbeer. Hogwarts. Wands. Quidditch. Diagon Alley. HOW CAN YOU NOT!!
2.DIVERGENT. :(
Factions where you have to make a life-changing choice to be brave, smart, peaceful, selfless, or honest? Oh sounds just wonderful! Especially when you don't pass initiation and you have to become a factionless! I love this book and the series, but I'm sorry I would NOT like to live in them. 
3.ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. <3
The romantic town of Avonlea, with the Lake of Shining Waters and it's sweet, charismatic people. Anne, with her witty remarks and imaginative daydreams. I have recently fallen in love with the series. I can't help it! How wonderful would it be to live in Avonlea, have a "bosom friend", and go to school with Gilbert Blythe, Gertie Pye, and all the others!
4.MAXIMUM RIDE. :(
Okay, I would LOVE to be part of Max's gang. Iggy, Fang, Nudge, Gassy, Angel, and best of all, Max. A kick-butt heroine right there. But being chased constantly by Erasers and always getting hurt while running away from scientists that want to conduct experiments on you? Doesn't sound too good.
5. THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY<3
Oh the thrills of being with other overly intelligent kids your age and spying on an evil man trying to vex everyone into believing he is the master of the world! I would LOVE to live in this world, and meet Kate (SQUEE we share the same name), Sticky, Reynie, and Constance and try out all the difficult tests they had to pass...<3
6. A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. :(
These are some of my favorite books- real nail biters where you never know who to trust. Exactly the reason I would NOT like to live in them. Horrible things happen to Violet, Klaus, and Sunny all the time, and they are constantly running away from Count Olaf who is trying to steal their enormous fortune. 

Link some of your books you would/wouldn't like to live in!



2 comments:

  1. Ha! What faction are you? Or is the point that we're ALL really divergent. If I had to pick one...Candor, I guess. Though Erudite is close...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would definitely be Erudite. I have that slightly evil side of me...:)

      Delete